S. Korea's top diplomat holds talks with Malaysian, Indonesian counterparts at APEC
简介South Korea's foreign minister held a series of talks with his Malaysian and Indonesian counter ...
South Korea's foreign minister held a series of talks with his Malaysian and Indonesian counterparts in San Francisco this week and requested for their countries' support in South Korea's bid to host the 2030 World Expo, his office said Saturday.
Park Jin made the request during separate meetings with Malaysian Foreign Minister Zambry Abdul Kadir and Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi on Tuesday on the margins of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) ministerial meeting.
During his talks with Zambry, Park also requested support from Malaysia in efforts to elevate relations between South Korea and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations next year to a "comprehensive strategic partnership," according to Seoul's foreign ministry.
Hanwha Aerospace said Monday it has signed a $2.6 billion contract (3.45 trillion won) to ship 152 K ...
10·11 서울 강서구청장 보궐선거 참패로 예고된 대로 집권여당과 용산에 대한 민심이 일주일도 안 돼 싸늘해졌다. 특히 수도권 민심 이탈이 심각했다. 16일 공개된 정치 고관여층이 ...
“South Korea has had the most lively movie industry in the world for the past decade,” remarked Fren ...
AmCham seminar explores health care as bigger part of Korea
Chuu makes tearful solo debut with 'Howl'
S. Korea's Navy holds regular multinational mine warfare drills
Seoul shares open sharply lower on US losses
Hanwha inks $2.6b deal to ship more K9 howitzers to Poland
[Herald Interview] New Royal Salute makes grand debut to tap deeper into Korean whiskey market
- Actor Lee Sun
- Hyundai, Kia report robust EV US sales, shrug off impact of IRA
- "I am..." meme latest to go viral in bizarre saga surrounding fencing star
- Woori Bank establishes Bangladesh regional headquarters
- S. Korea to set up task force to put rising prices under control
- Naver CEO satisfied with 'better
- Foreign exchange reserves fall for third consecutive month
- More chat with parents, greater chance of studying medicine, education
- Arrest warrant issued for ex
- Hana Bank to offer W100b in support for small business owners
- Seoul shares open lower after record daily gain
- Seoul shares slide 2.3% after record gains over short selling ban
- 'Justice will prevail': G
- Cold wave hit S. Korea amid forecast of even chillier morning
- Seoul proposes safety measures to prevent poor construction
- [KH Explains] Why do Woori, NongHyup hold on to North Korean operations?
- [Herald Interview] Korea
- Kard signs with Cardi B, Post Malone's agency
- Seoul offers 10,000 sets of portable SOS emergency bell ‘Zikimi’
- Child hurt after angry dad pushes the swing too hard
- Samsung C&T gears for 2023 Smart City Expo World Congress
- [Our Museums] Explore plaintive and joyful melodies of Korea at Arirang Museum
- Lawmaker calls for specifying China's responsibility in UN resolution on NK human rights
- S. Korea retakes No. 1 spot in global shipbuilding orders in Oct.
- 홍준표 "뜬금없이 김포 편입론, 반짝 특수 노리는 떴다방"
- 인요한 "이준석에 통크게 제안…돌아와 총선 중책 맡아달라"
- S. Korea goes all
- Defense minister rejects plans for J
- 블링컨 美국무장관 한국 도착…9일 한미 외교장관 회담
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Anthropologist stresses multidisciplinary approach for strong Korean studies